- J.D., University of Tulsa, College of Law, 2009
- B.A., (Government), Oral Roberts University, 2006
- Texas, 2010
- Over $25 million in compensation studies for nonprofit entities
- Drafted and administrated leases and services agreements worth $100+ million
- Advised on various international matters including:
- Foreign Health Studies
- Foreign Entities and Investments
- Immigration/Work Visas
- International Customs and Shipping
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Provided compliance training to 2,500+ employees with completion rates over 99%
- Managed nonprofit/for profit joint venture shared services and lease agreements
- Administered regulatory compliance programs for entities with over $100 million in government payments and grants
He has lead regulatory compliance efforts in a multibillion dollar corporation, has given contractual and legal oversight to large nonprofit/for profit joint ventures and provided training and expertise at all levels of organizations he has encountered. Mr. Anthony has successfully helped nonprofits refute allegations and fines by the IRS, HHS and other regulatory agencies. Mr. Anthony has advised nonprofit and tax-exempt clients in areas of immigration, overseas ventures, leases and services agreements, and ethics committees.
Mr. Anthony is an Associate at Middlebrook | Goodspeed, PLLC; prior to the law firm, he acted as Corporate Compliance Officer for a large health system in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.