- L.L.M. (Taxation) Georgetown University, 1986
- J.D. South Texas College of Law, 1979
- B.B. A. (Accounting), University of Texas at Austin, 1972
- Texas, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court
- All Texas State Courts
- Internal Revenue Service, Estate and Gift Tax Attorney, Houston, Texas
- Internal Revenue Service, Corporate Reorganizations Division, IRS National Office,
- Internal Revenue Service, Chief Counsel International, IRS National Office,
- United States Marine Corps
Mr. Mancha also works closely with client personnel, including upper management, to develop effective internal systems and processes to comply with applicable federal and state tax laws.
Mr. Mancha has represented both the IRS and private taxpayers in complicated foreign and domestic transactions involving mergers and acquisitions and transfer pricing. He also assists clients with addressing employee plan issues.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Mancha held several positions at the IRS, worked in industry for a Fortune 50 company, and worked for a “Big Four” CPA firm.